Disclaimer: These creative and innovative recruiting ideas range from the common to the off-the-wall! Some are serious, some are humorous – but all are intended to get you thinking!
Recruiting New Applicants
- Use alternate locations for registration.
- Offer larger than normal referral bonus for difficult-to-fill positions.
- Staff a mall kiosk to apply for work. Give gift certificate after 40 or 80 hours of work.
- Hire a full-time recruiter.
- When applicant turns down an assignment, ask if they know someone else who might be interested.
- Systematically call applicant to ask for referrals.
- Ask for referrals from manicurists, hair stylists, tanning salons. Give them company information to hand out. If they refer someone, give the applicant a certificate for free service…
View original post 1,306 more words