As the 2017 year ends, what better way to plan for 2018 than to take a step back from the day-to-day of your business and plan for the next year?
Below are a series of questions we have compiled which might be of help to you and your strategizing for 2018…
- What was my most profitable action in 2017?
- What was my least profitable action in 2017?
- What actions made me the most excited about my business/job?
- What actions made me the most frustrated about my business/job?
- If I had to focus on improving one thing in the first quarter of 2018, what would it be?
- Grab your credit card bill and review each of your subscriptions. What tools can you not live without? What tools do you no longer use? Does it make sense to cancel or consolidate?
- Which month of 2017 went by the fastest and why? [time flies when…
View original post 81 more words