Anticipate and prepare for the likely call center interview questions you will be asked in your call center job interview. The call center guide applies to both outbound and inbound call center positions.
Review the interview questions that explore the knowledge and core workplace competencies commonly required for success in call center or contact center jobs and plan your interview answers using the samples provided.
Call center knowledge requirements will vary depending on the company, product, and scope of the job.
However typical knowledge requirements for call center work include:
- basic computer and call center technology knowledge
- knowledge of relevant software applications
- numeric, oral and written language applications
- administrative procedures and information processing
- customer relationship principles and practices
Questions around the knowledge requirements can be answered by reviewing your qualifications, training and work experience as stated on your resume.
Prepare for call center interview questions that explore your relevant…
View original post 1,045 more words