The salesperson job description outlines the typical tasks and skills for the sales job.
There are many kinds of salespersons and sales jobs, however, all sales functions involve some common activities and abilities.
Adapt this sample job description for sales to meet your own requirements
To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing the quality of product and service delivery.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- generate and qualify leads
- source and develop client referrals
- prepare sales action plans and strategies
- schedule sales activity
- develop and maintain a customer database
- develop and maintain sales and promotional materials
- plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- make sales calls to new and existing clients
- develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- negotiate with clients
- develop sales proposals
- prepare and present sales contracts
View original post 140 more words