Smart salespeople have known this for a while now: Email prospecting is one of the most effective ways to get in front of your potential customers.
If you’d like to join them, we’re going to make it easy for you.
While we don’t write sales email templates we’ve put together a collection of 100+ sales email templates and examples that you can use to close more deals. These templates aren’t ‘ready to go’, rather they are here for inspiration. Your biggest success will come when you study these examples, make them relevant to your business and turn them into your own.
Your Cold Emailing Rules
- Make it about them, not about you
- Keep it short, ideally 4 sentences max (make its interest and mobile-friendly)
- Use language that’s conversational
- The smaller the ask the easier to answer
- Follow up, and follow up your follow-ups
- Make use of the…
View original post 7,661 more words