To build a strong sales organization, it’s imperative to find people who can hit quota, handle rejection, and be persistent without turning aggressive. Sales isn’t an easy job to hire for, and the wrong person can keep your company from meeting important business goals.
These recruiter-approved sales interview questions help you find candidates who are a good fit for your organization and the sales profession.
Sales Interview Questions
- How do you keep up to date on your target market?
- Explain something to me.
- In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships versus hunting for new clients, and why?
- What are your favorite questions to ask prospects?
- What’s your approach to handling customer objections?
- What role does social media play in your selling process?
- What role does content play in your selling process?
- How do you research prospects before a call or meeting?…
View original post 380 more words