How to Use These Templates
- Throughout the templates, you’ll find italicized, bracketed text specifying what you can fill in to complete the template.
- Add, alter, or delete text wherever you need to.
6 Sales Job Description Templates
Sales/Business Development Representative
[Insert your company name] is looking for a Sales/Business Development Representative (SDR/BDR) to join our sales team. [Insert one sentence describing the salary/commission structure for SDRs/BDRs at your company; e.g. “This is a quota-carrying, salaried position that includes an uncapped commission structure.”]
Apply Here: [Insert application link]
About the Role:
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they’re a good fit for [insert your company name]
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in [insert CRM name]
- Learn our offerings inside and out and give demos on the best product(s) for good fit potential…
View original post 3,028 more words