The National Press Club Journalism Institute is serving the community with coronavirus support through a new weekday newsletter, reported stories, a virtual Library, online programming, and a March Madness substitute: Book Brackets.
You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
- March 31, 2020: CNN’s Cuomo quarantined; your legal rights when covering the outbreak; reporting takeaways from S. Korea
- March 30, 2020: Gannett furloughs, Tampa Bay Times cuts print; When your team is hurting; Reporting on the ‘invisible’ campaign
- March 27, 2020: “A relationship forged in fire”; WFH bingo; News “essential” in 29 states — and so is student journalism
- March 26, 2020: A risk scientist’s tips for journalists; How to be an instant editor; First-person accounts from reporters
- March 25, 2020: Politics readers still want their Fix; How to be a manager who ‘gets it’; AI & COVID-19 ideas
- March 24, 2020: Post’s…
View original post 532 more words