Prepare, don’t panic
This is an uncertain time for business owners worldwide, but it’s no time to panic. Here’s what you can do now to start preparing your small business to weather the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
10 ways for small businesses to weather the effects of the COVID-19 crisis
- Curate credible resources for COVID-19 information.
- Plan for change.
- Practice “social distancing.”
- Figure out what you want to say to customers.
- Make it easy for customers to contact you.
- Stay top-of-mind with content that helps your customers.
- Craft smart emails to communicate with customers.
- Engage in social media.
- Leverage a supportive community.
- Above all, stay healthy.
1. Curate credible resources for COVID-19 information
From federal health advisories to local organizations offering must-know COVID-19 info, here are some best practices for bookmarking resources that can help you, your employees, your customers, and your community manage better through…
View original post 3,339 more words