Inc.’s solutions center offers expert advice on handling panicked customers, interrupted supply chains, webinars, Zoom meetings, hyper kids, and a work environment that changes by the hour.
By Inc. staff
Here’s a brief guide to business continuity to help you steer your company through today’s uncharted territory. You’ll find tips and advice on planning for a range of operational contingencies, including people, facilities, vendors, and systems, such as technology. You’ll also find guidance on issues especially critical to entrepreneurs, such as cash flow, leadership, self-care, and even inspiration.
- 3 Things You Can Do to Help Your Business Survive an Economic Downturn
- How to Build a Business Continuity Plan
- Mark Cuban’s 4 Best Tips for Weathering a Business Downturn
- Steve Blank: What’s Plan B? The Lifeboat Strategy for Your Startup
- 4 Things to Know When You’re Facing a Sudden Cash Crunch
- How Leaders Can Effectively Manage in Times of…
View original post 692 more words