There are nearly 15 million salespeople working in the United States, and they spend weeks or even months training for success in their role.
Given the different responsibilities, industries, and team structures salespeople encounter, it’s hard to recommend a one-size-fits-all approach to sales training. Your reps need to learn and retain all of the company-specific skills and knowledge in order to succeed in their jobs.
That’s why we’ve made a list of the best sales training ideas, activities, and games. Read through the list to determine the best tactics and programs to use when training your sales team.
Sales Training Ideas
- Use a sales training template
- Subscribe to industry publications, newsletters, and podcasts
- Objection handling training exercises
- Get certified
- Host success (and failure) panels
- Listening to and assessing call recordings
- Present your buyer’s journey
- Conduct a competitive analysis
- Shadow programs
- List your potholes
1. Use a sales training template
View original post 1,805 more words