In sales, it’s only natural that we’re using email to set up calls, demos, and appointments. When I consult for my clients, tweaking their email copy is something we spend a ton of time on. The importance of email subject lines is well documented. Email subject lines are critical in order to ensure your message actually gets read. But what type of email call to action should you use to swiftly enhance deal progress with your prospects?
- Emails should be simple to understand and easy to answer.
- Keep emails short. Less than 5 sentences.
- Ask simple questions about your prospect.
- Focus on the email call-to-action.
Here are 23 simple email call-to-action examples that will help you get your prospects to respond.
- Please let me know by [DATE + 3 DAYS] if you are ready to [XYZ].
- What are the next steps on your end?
- My CEO is…
View original post 542 more words