When someone tells you your product is too expensive, it’s not always about the price. A classic sales mantra is that if a prospect gives you the price is too high objection, you simply haven’t communicated enough value. But oftentimes it’s about something else altogether—and they simply use pricing as an easy way out.
Here’s how to handle price objections effectively in any sales scenario, uncover the real reason for the price objection, and overcome it effectively.
Here are the 7 most common reasons why prospects say the price is too high
- They don’t have enough money.
- They have the money but don’t want to pay your price. They want to get a discount.
- They might not be interested generally, but don’t want to say that.
- They might not like your product.
- They might not like your company.
- They might not like you.
- They might not…
View original post 629 more words