What are the major contradictions between your current and desired future self?
by Benjamin Hardy
Who you are right now isn’t who you must be. You have a great deal of choice in the person you become.
The results you’re getting in your life right now can change. The person you are in 3 months from now could be completely different. You could have different health, different confidence, more energy, better relationships, and an overall better situation.
But in order to do so, you must answer the following questions:
- Who is your desired future self?
- How bad do you really want this?
- What are the major contradictions between your current and desired future self?
- How committed are you to having what you *claim* you want?
- Are you going to pay the price?
Who is your desired future self?
View original post 2,041 more words